Confidere & Co’s nutritional consultant Narelle Hall is passionately excited about health and well-being. She has extensive experience in the health industry, enabling her to help clients achieve their goals through our Geelong wellness centre.
Narelle understands the link between physiology and weight-loss, and how to help clients optimise their body’s biochemical function for maximum results.
She has studied under some of the leading experts in the health industry and holds the following qualifications:
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate IV Personal Trainer
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Poliquin – Biosignature Modulation Practitioner
- Poliquin – Periodisation and Program Design
- FMA Strength – Level 1
- Muscle Nerds – Level 1 & 2
- NIIM – Complementary Medicine and Health
- Currently studying – Applied Nutrition and Supplementation Certification.
Narelle has also completed additional training to boost her understanding of nutrition, supplementation and achieving optimum human performance, including Muscle Nerds Level 1 and Level 2 and the three-day Enterprise Fitness Internship.
Armed with knowledge from the best in the business, Narelle is more than just a weight-loss consultant – she specialises in educating and helping clients overcome biochemical and physiological factors for improved overall mind and body health.