Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification. It’s an essential vitamin that the body can’t produce, because of this it must be consumed in your daily diet or by supplementation. Supports your overall health every day instead of only relying vitamin C during the winter months. Ascorbic Acid is the highest dose of vitamin C you can get in any of Thorne’s encapsulated vitamin C products.
Benefits of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C):
- Promotes optimal immune function
- Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health
- Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, benefits during needs of wound healing and injury repair
- Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals
- Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification
- The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||1g|
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Cellulose, Hypromellose Capsule|
Directions: Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by your health care practitioner
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in a individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions: There are no known interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Other Warnings: Vitamin C can cause diarrhoea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person. This resolves when the dosage is reduced.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.