*Prices have increased due to the current weak Australian Dollar
Thorne’s Calcium-Magnesium Malate is a convenient way to support bone and muscle health. The easy-to-consume calcium and magnesium supplement is in an optimally absorbed form, so the minerals can get to work right away.
Magnesium and calcium work together in muscle cells, magnesium causes muscle fibres to relax, while calcium causes them to contract. The heart is a muscle that these minerals are both important to help maintain normal hearth rhythm.
How much magnesium and calcium do you need? The appropriate intake ratio of calcium to magnesium varies, with some scientific literature supporting a 2:1 ratio (twice as much calcium as magnesium), with other experts recommending a 1:1 ratio. Thorne’s Calcium-Magnesium Malate provides a 1:1 ratio.
Calcium is important for:
• Studies on calcium and bone mass show that daily supplementation of a well-absorbed form of calcium promotes bone mass in adolescents, young adults, older men, and postmenopausal women.
Magnesium is important for:
• Magnesium is crucial for the body to function properly, it is involved in more than 600 of the body’s enzymatic reactions.
• Magnesium is essential to help maintain a healthy heart and blood vessels, for brain, bone, muscle, and lung health, and for healthy levels of blood sugar.
• Magnesium relaxes smooth and skeletal muscle.
• Magnesium and enzymes are cofactors needed to produce cellular energy.
Directions: Take 1 capsule three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
|Calcium (Dicalcium Malate)||100mg|
|Magnesium (Dimagnesium Malate)||100mg|
|Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Medium Chain Triglycerides|
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Interactions: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Additional Warnings: Gas, bloating, or diarrhoea can occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and will resolve when the amount is reduced.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.