The Confidere & Co Organics Green Tea Konjac Sponge is 100% Natural vegetable fibres made from the root of the Konjac plant and green tea extract.
Konjac is a perennial herb, grown in tropical areas in the Eastern Hemisphere of Japan, China and Korea at high altitudes of 2500 metres.
This sponge gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin, even sensitive skin without irritation. Stimulates microcirculation and skin renewal while balancing the skins pH. Leaving your skin extremely clean, refreshed, naturally moisturises and brightens the skins complexion while leaving your skin silky smooth and incredibly soft.
Green tea contains anti inflammatory properties to help reduce skin that is easily irritated, redness, blemishes and puffiness. Green tea also contains antioxidants to help protect the skin from excessive environmental damage and boosting anti ageing properties.
Konjac contains glucomannan which makes the sponge so incredible soft and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin, teens and babies.
Biodegradable and made with NO Preservatives, Colouring and Additives. Vegan and Cruelty Friendly.
Green Tea Benefits:
- Contains antioxidants to protect the skin from environmental stressors.
- Contain Vitamin B2 which has amazing anti ageing properties to help firm and tighten the skin.
- Reduces redness, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrates the skin and helps control oil.
- Improves large pores.
- Gently cleanses and exfoliates the skins pores, eliminating blackheads, dirt and oil.
- Removes bacteria from the skin which causes acne and pimples.
- Naturally moisturises your face.
- Brightens the skins complexion and leaves your face feeling silky smooth.
- Balances your skins pH.
- Ideal for people with hypersensitive skin, teenagers and babies.
- Suitable for morning and night use.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Directions for use:
Step 1: Gently soak in warm water for 3 – 5 minutes or until your sponge becomes soft.
Step 2: Squeeze water, gently massage over your face in circular motions. Use on its own or add a natural cleanser for a deeper cleanse.
Step 3: Rinse thoroughly to remove any dirt or product. Squeeze out excess water, DO NOT WRING and hang to dry in a WELL-VENTILATED area after every use. Keep in a cool place.
Replace every 6 – 8 weeks for the cleansing and moisturising purposes.
Sterilise your sponge once a week, place in a microwave safe bowl with water for 90 seconds or add hot water to a bowl.