Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 Benefits include:
- Contains the active form of vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin). Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, have to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Helps to support haemoglobin formation, aids healthy red blood cell production and maintains red blood cell and blood health.
- Supports nervous system health, cognitive function and brain health.
- Assists the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, supports energy production.
- Maintains immune and cardiovascular system health.
- Supplementing with Activated Sublingual B12 helps prevent dietary vitamin B12 deficiencies in the elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans who are at an increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years – Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Warning: Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|(active vitamin B12)||1mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.