Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 Benefits:
- A potent antioxidant and a free radical scavenger that helps combat oxidative stress.
- Alpha Lipoic acid (ALA) easily converts to its reduced form, dihydrolipoic acid (DHLA), which also acts as an antioxidant. This makes ALA/DHLA a potent antioxidant couple.
- A unique antioxidant and/or neutralizes free radicals in both fat and water soluble tissues in the body.
- Regenerates and prolongs the life of other antioxidants including vitamins C and E, coenzyme Q10 and glutathione.
- Due to its capacity to recycle other antioxidants, alpha Lipoic acid strengthens the body’s antioxidant network and contributes to the synergy of antioxidants.
- Helps maintain healthy blood vessels in healthy individuals.
- Helps maintain nerve health.
- Involved in energy production.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years – Take one capsule, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|alpha Lipoic acid (R,S-alpha Lipoic acid)||300mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.