Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care Benefits:
- Children’s Fish-i Care provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish.
- A natural source of marine omega 3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them, and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet.
- Contains 50mg of EPA and 250mg of DHA plus iodine to help prevent omega-3 essential fatty acid and iodine deficiencies in children.
- Supports brain, cognitive and nervous system function in children.
- Maintains skin health in children.
- Support healthy eye development, and supports eye function in children.
- Children’s Fish-i Care is available in a delicious vanilla-berry chewable capsule that’s naturally sweetened with tooth friendly Xylitol.
Directions: Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily.
Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Warning: Contains fish products and sulfites.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides||500mg|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 50mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250mg|
|Potassium iodide equiv. iodine||50 micrograms|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.