Herbs of Gold Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion Benefits:
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion contains 16 different probiotic strains to help restore beneficial bowel flora in children.
- Provides beneficial bacteria that survive stomach acid pH and support beneficial bacteria adherence to the intestinal mucosa. Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines.
- Assists in the repair of the gastrointestinal wall lining and supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health.
- Supports immune system health and helps maintain beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use.
- Children’s Probiotic 15 Billion is a dairy and gluten free formula that is room stable and does not require refrigeration.
Directions: Children 2-12 years – Mix 1g (one level scoop) in water or juice, once daily, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
Each 1g serve contains:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14)||2 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (FloraFIT® Lg-36)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (FloraFIT® Lr-32)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (FloraFIT® Lpc-37)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (FloraFIT® Bb-03)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (FloraFIT® Bl-05)||500 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (FloraFIT® Lc-11)||500 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus reuteri (FloraFIT® KP-1E1)||500 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (FloraFIT® St-21)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (HOWARU® HN019)||250 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis (FloraFIT® Bi-26)||250 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis (FloraFIT® Lbr-35)||250 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001)||250 million CFU|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.