Herbs of Gold Culture – Coco Berry Benefits:
- A unique probiotic rich fermented drink concentrate, can be mixed with water for a refreshing, functional drink that supports gut health and general wellbeing.
- A delicious mix of Coconut, Pomegranate and Elderberry, full of antioxidants to help fight free radicals in the body.
- Culture is produced via a proprietary fermentation process. The base ingredients of water, sugar and herbs are inoculated with a live probiotic culture resulting in a delicious concentrate full of bioactive compounds, including lactic acid, enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, nutrients and fatty acids.
- Culture is prepared on a base of water, sugar and herbs and is fermented by adding 8 probiotic strains and papaya. The fermented Papaya has numerous health benefits, including potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune enhancing activity.
- Culture is bio-fermented by eight strains of probiotics including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus fermenti, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Saccharomyces cerevisiae/boulardii (SB).
- Provides probiotics to colonise the gut and to help maintain friendly intestinal flora.
- Coconut water is high in electrolytes, including calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium, making it a refreshing drink to help hydrate the body.
- Pomegranate contains many important compounds and numerous minerals, providing powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, 99.9% sugar free and suitable for vegans or those following a paleo diet.
- Each 500mL bottle contains 33 serves of goodness!
Directions: Shake well before use. Mix 15mL with 200mL in water, juice or other preferred beverage for a refreshing drink. Refrigerate once opened. Consume within 30 days.
Ingredients: Bio-fermented concentrate (95%) (water, organic Coconut water, Pomegranate, Elderberry), glycerol.
Servings per pack: 33 Serving size: 15ml
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.