Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes Benefits:
- Assists with the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose. Contains microbial-derived enzymes amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase.
- Contains enzymes that are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range. This makes them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
- Contains protease to assist the digestion of proteins.
- Ccontains amylase to assist the digestion of carbohydrates and cellulose to help breakdown fibre.
- Contains lipase to assist the digestion of fats.
- Contains bromelains, proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapples, to assist the digestion of protein.
- Contains lactase to assist the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Contains Gentian, a herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a bitter tonic and to relieve symptoms of indigestion, including abdominal pain, bloating and feelings of fullness.
- Gentian is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to improve digestive weakness, promote bile flow from the gall bladder and support healthy digestive function.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Amylase||10 thousand DU|
|Protease||60 thousand HUT|
|Tilactase (Lactase)||1.5 thousand ALU|
|Bromelains||1.5 million PU|
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root extract equiv. to dry||600mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.