Herbs of Gold Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf Benefits:
- Contains herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine to help reduce the severity and relieve symptoms of common colds and flu, including mild fever.
- Elderberry is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sore throat and cough.
- Echinacea supports healthy immune system function.
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain immune system health. an antioxidant to help reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Start taking at the onset of cold and flu symptoms for maximum benefit.
Directions: Shake well before use.
Adults – Take 10mL, three times daily.
Children 6-12 years – Take 5mL, 2 to 3 times daily.
Children 2-5 years – Take 3mL, 2 to 3 times daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take in water or juice.
Warning: Not to be used in children under five years for relief of mild fever.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Each 10mL contains:
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) juice conc. equiv. fruit fresh||4g|
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf ext. equiv. fresh||1g|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root ext. equiv. dry||500mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia. Contains potassium sorbate.|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.