Herbs of Gold Liver Care Benefits:
- A herbal and nutritional liver tonic designed to support the liver and help maintain healthy digestive function.
- Traditionally St. Mary’s thistle has a long history of use, supporting liver and gallbladder health, while also supporting liver function.
- Both Dandelion root and St. Mary’s thistle may help to relieve the symptoms of digestive disturbances such as bloating, flatulence and the feeling of fullness.
- Dandelion root has traditionally been used as a liver tonic, to aid digestion and to stimulate temporary loss of appetite.
- Schisandra is used in traditional Chinese medicine as a liver tonic.
- Curcumin supports gallbladder function, production and flow of bile from the gallbladder.
- Taurine helps with digestion of dietary fats.
- The nutrients choline and inositol are required for metabolism of fats in the liver.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s thistle) fruit||3.5g|
|stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 40mg|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root||1.5g|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||750mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) root||500mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.