Herbs of Gold Magnesium Night Plus Benefits:
- Magnesium Night Plus contains 320mg per serve from magnesium citrate and magnesium glycinate, two well-absorbed forms of magnesium.
- Supports healthy muscle contraction function and muscle health.
- Supports nervous system health and a healthy stress response in the body.
- Assists sugar metabolism and maintains bone and heart health.
- Contains Passionflower and California poppy, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as nervous system relaxants to induce sleep and relieve restlessness.
- Passionflower is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety and as an antispasmodic.
- California poppy is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an analgesic to relieve pain.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years – Mix 6g (one level scoop) into 150mL of water or juice, once daily, before sleep, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
Warning: Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each 6g serve contains:
|Magnesium glycinate dihydrate equiv. magnesium||200mg|
|Magnesium citrate equiv. magnesium||120mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg|
|Calcium citrate tetrahydrate equiv. calcium||100mg|
|Eschscholzia californica (California poppy) herb extract 250mg|
|derived from dry herb||1.5g|
|Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb extract 90.9mg|
|derived from dry herb||500mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.