Herbs of Gold Men’s Multi + Benefits:
- A one-a-day multivitamin, vegan-friendly, contains 24 important vitamins and minerals, plus herbs to support men’s health.
- Contains the active form of folate (methylfolate) and vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin) to maintain brain health and function, and support cognitive function and memory.
- Contains B vitamins to support energy production, assist sugar metabolism and maintain nervous system health. Vitamins B5 and B6 help to support a healthy stress response in the body.
- Contains vitamins C & E and zinc, key nutrients that support skin health.
- Contains iodine and selenium, minerals that support healthy thyroid function and assist thyroid hormone production.
- Contains 1000IU of vegan-friendly vitamin D per tablet to help maintain bone strength and health. Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Vitamin D also maintains muscle strength and function.
- Assists healthy red blood cell production and supports blood health.
- Contains vitamins C & E, and minerals zinc & selenium to support sperm motility and health, and healthy immune system function.
- Contains nutrients with antioxidant activity including vitamins C & E plus zinc, selenium and citrus bioflavonoids to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Contains chromium to assist sugar metabolism.
- Contains Siberian Ginseng which supports a healthy stress response in the body, recovery from illness and immune system function.
Directions: Men only – Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Warnnig: This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine nitrate (vit. B1)||61.7mg|
|Riboflavin (vit. B2)||50mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vit. B5) 75mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vit. B6) 50mg|
|Folic acid||100 micrograms|
|Levomefolate calcium||124 micrograms|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 100mcg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vit. B12)||100 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vit. C)||100mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 1000IU|
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate||10.5mg|
|equiv. vitamin E 12.7IU|
|alpha Lipoic acid||30mg|
|Calcium citrate tetrahydrate equiv. calcium||21mg|
|Calcium pantothenate equiv. calcium||6.9mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 27.9mg|
|Chromium picolinate equiv. chromium||24.8 micrograms|
|Copper gluconate equiv. copper||1mg|
|Iron amino acid chelate equiv. iron||3mg|
|Magnesium citrate equiv. magnesium||25mg|
|Manganese sulfate monohydrate equiv. manganese||500 micrograms|
|Monobasic potassium phosphate equiv. potassium||7mg|
|Potassium iodide equiv. iodine||38 micrograms|
|Selenomethionine equiv. seleneium||75 micrograms|
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc||10mg|
|Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) fruit (20mg) & root (20mg) extract 40mg derived from dry fruit (1g) & root (1g) minimum||2g|
|stand. to contain furostanol saponins calc. as protodioscin 16mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root extract 133.3mg derived from dry root||2g|
|Turnera diffusa (Damiana) leaf extract 50mg derived from dry leaf||500mg|
|Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root extract (KSM-66®) 20mg derived from dry root||250mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.