Herbs of Gold Stress Ease Benefits:
- Stress Ease contains Rhodiola, which is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an adaptogen to relieve the symptoms of stress and fatigue. Rhodiola is also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to enhance physical stamina and performance.
- Rhodiola is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Stress Ease maintains memory recall, mental clarity and cognitive function.
- Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support the nervous system and promote sleep.
- Withania supports energy production and assists with recovery from illness.
- Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a brain tonic to improve memory and cognition.
- Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a rejuvenative tonic and to enhance vitality.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support healthy adrenal gland function.
- Stress Ease contains the amino acid tyrosine, an important precursor to hormones involved in the stress responses.
Directions: Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
|Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) root extract 100mg|
|derived from dry root minimum||400mg|
|stand. to contain salidroside 2mg|
|stand. to contain rosavin 3mg|
|Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root extract 150mg|
|derived from dry root||1.5g|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root extract 166.67mg|
|derived from dry root||1g|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) rhizome extract 125mg|
|derived from dry rhizome||1g|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.