Herbs of Gold Women’s 50+ Benefits:
- A one-a-day multivitamin, vegan-friendly, contains 25 important vitamins and minerals, plus herbs to support women’s health.
- Contains the active form of folate (methylfolate) and vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin) for brain health and function, and support cognitive function and memory.
- Contains B vitamins to support energy production, assist sugar metabolism and maintain nervous system health. Vitamins B5 and B6 help to support a healthy stress response in the body.
- Contains vitamins C & E and zinc, key nutrients that supports skin health.
- Contains vitamin C to support collagen formation, connective tissue health and wound healing.
- Contains iodine and selenium, minerals that support healthy thyroid function and assist thyroid hormone production.
- Contains 1000IU of vegan-friendly vitamin D per tablet to help maintain bone strength and health. Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Vitamin D also maintains muscle strength and function.
- Assists healthy red blood cell production and supports blood health.
- Contains vitamins C & E, and minerals zinc & selenium to support healthy immune system function.
- Contains nutrients with antioxidant activity including vitamins C & E plus zinc, selenium and citrus bioflavonoids to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Contains chromium to assist sugar metabolism.
Directions: Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|equiv. Thiamine (vit. B1) 22.3mg|
|Riboflavin (vit. B2)||25mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vit. B5) 91.6mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vit. B6) 50mg|
|Folic acid||200 micrograms|
|Levomefolate calcium||124 micrograms|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 100 micrograms|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vit. B12)||100 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vit. C)||100mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 1000IU|
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate||41.3mg|
|equiv. vitamin E 50IU|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate equiv. calcium||50mg|
|Calcium citrate tetrahydrate equiv. calcium||15mg|
|Calcium pantothenate equiv. calcium||8.4mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 73.4mg|
|Chromium nicotinate equiv. chromium.||50 micrograms|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica equiv. silicon||20mg|
|Copper gluconate equiv. copper||500 micrograms|
|Ferrous fumarate equiv. iron||5mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium||25mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate equiv. manganese||1mg|
|Potassium iodide||196 micrograms|
|equiv. Iodine 150 micrograms|
|equiv. Potassium 46 micrograms|
|Selenomethionine equiv. selenium||50 micrograms|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc||10mg|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed extract 100mg derived from dry seed||12g|
|Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s thistle) fruit extract 14.3mg|
|derived from dry fruit||1g|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.