Inika Organic Baked Mineral Foundation is baked on a terracotta tile in the beautiful Tuscany, Italy. The lightweight breathable mineral formula makeup with its flawless buildable coverage, smooth and silky convenient compact powder. Earth derived minerals with light reflecting technology result in a natural, glowing, flawless finish.
Please note: the Baked Mineral Foundation is lighter than the Loose Mineral Foundation, please select a shade darker to your usual shade.
- A blend of pure, natural minerals baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany, Italy.
- Fuses the skin-loving benefits of mineral makeup with the convenience of a compact powder, without harmful chemicals.
- Magnolia Bark Extract helps to reduce skin redness and improves hydration.
- Contains Hectorite, known for its ability to absorb excess oil from the skin’s pores.
- Breathable formula and light-reflecting technology.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
1. Apply using a Kabuki Brush or Foundation Brush, gently swirl the bristles across the foundation.
2. Tap any excess powder.
3. Using circular motions, buff the foundation onto the face, blending upwards and outwards until you reach your desired coverage.
The baked foundation can be used alone or over your choice of liquid foundation, BB cream to build coverage and increase wear time.
Ingredients: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Squalane, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).