Thorne’s Basic Nutrients 2/Day is a complete multi-vitamin and mineral formula in just two capsules per day that contains key nutrients for foundational support, including heart, brain, nerves, immune, bone, and skin health.
A daily multi-vitamin/mineral supplement is more important than many people think, it can be very difficult to consume five daily servings of fruits and vegetables and all the nutrition we need from our diet.
Basic Nutrients 2/Day uses the purest and most absorbable vitamins and minerals without adding unnecessary additives and preservatives. It provides an excellent nutritional foundation to supplement a healthy diet all in a convenient two-capsule-a-day protocol.
Health benefits of Basic Nutrients 2/Day include:
- Vitamin A promotes eye and skin health and immune function
- Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols provides antioxidant support for cellular protection
- Vitamin D promotes strong bones and a healthy immune system
- B vitamins supports a heart health, blood vessels, and nerves
- Vitamins K1 and K2 contributes to bone and blood vessel health
- Zinc bisglycinate is a highly absorbable form of zinc for skin health and immune functions an
- Chromium supports healthy blood sugar level
- Plus several other well absorbed glycinate minerals
A good multi-vitamin/mineral supplement could be considered “dietary insurance” to be certain all essential nutrients are consumed daily. For greater health benefits when a healthy diet is combined with a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement.
Directions: Take 2 capsules daily or as recommended by your health care practitioner
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interations: As vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate supplementation is not recommended concurrently with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate’s anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.