*Prices have increased due to the current weak Australian Dollar
Creatine is an amino acid found mostly in your muscles and in the brain. It’s naturally produced in the body from other amino acids. Creatine is also found in foods like meats, eggs, and fish. It plays a vital role in the body’s production of cellular energy by helping to make ATP, a molecule needed for intense exercise, as well as for supplying the energy to pump your heart and power your brain.
Thorne’s Creatine Benefits:
- Muscle Performance: Promotes physical endurance, power output, and increased work capacity of muscles
- Lean Body Mass: Enhances strength and promotes lean body mass
- Cognition: Supports cognitive function and a healthy body composition, especially in the ageing population
- Cellular Energy Production: Creatine helps the cells of the body more efficiently to create energy, thus benefiting exercise capacity
- Injury Prevention: Promotes a reduction in the frequency of dehydration, muscle cramps, and injuries to the muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, and nerves
- Nutritional Support: For individuals who have an increased dietary need, such as athletes, or for those who aren’t consuming enough creatine-containing foods in their normal diet
- NSF Certified for Sport®
- A highly researched, micronised form of creatine monohydrate
- Colourless, no odour, and enhanced solubility
Directions: Mix 1 scoop with at least 150 – 200mls of water, juice, or preferred beverage daily or as recommended by your health-care or performance professional. Can be used 30-90 minutes before or after exercise.
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.