Thorne’s DIM Advantage combines diindolylmethane (DIM), pomegranate extract, and sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS; from broccoli seed extract) to support balanced hormone health by helping the body metabolise and detoxify excess estrogen.
Estrogen that is not properly metabolised can lead to:
- weight gain
- low energy
- imbalances of testosterone or progesterone levels
- and an overall feeling of just not being yourself
Imbalances in hormones, particularly estrogen and progesterone, can significantly influence a woman’s monthly cycle. Excess estrogens are linked to irregular, heavy, or uncomfortable menstrual cycles. These hormone imbalances can also contribute to breast tenderness, bloating, and mood changes related to PMS.
Everyday Wellness Benefits for Women:
- Support for a smooth monthly transition
- Balancing of hormone levels related to breast tenderness, mood changes, and other symptoms that occur before menses
- Promotes the clearance of estrogen-mimicking toxins encountered in daily life – like those toxins found in pesticides, herbicides, and plastics
Long-term Benefits for Women:
- Supports breast, cervical, and uterine health
- Improves the ratio of healthy-to-less-healthy estrogen
- Offers chemoprotective effects from its long-lasting antioxidant support
Not Just for Women!
Although the body’s process to balance and detoxify estrogen is similar in both men and women, the benefits are very different.
Wellness Benefits for Men:
- Enhances the level of testosterone
- Supports prostate health
- Promotes an optimal ratio of estrogen to testosterone
- Men with excess estrogen can develop enlarged breast tissue or experience less than ideal erectile function. DIM Advantage assists with reduction of estrogen receptor activation in areas of high receptor density, such as in breast and erectile tissue
- Reducing excess estrogen aids in physical fitness, energy, and weight management
Directions: Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
|Broccoli Extract (Sulforaphane glucosinolate)||25mg|
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule|
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
This product may cause a temporary and harmless change in urine colour
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.