The mineral magnesium is crucial for the body to function properly because magnesium is involved in more than 600 of the body’s enzymatic reactions. Magnesium deficiency can manifest in many ways, such as poor blood sugar metabolism, muscle cramps or soreness, eyelid twitching, fatigue, and poor sleep.
• Magnesium is essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles, and lungs.
• Magnesium supports healthy blood sugar levels.
• It promotes bronchial relaxation.
• Essential mineral for the electrical activity of the heart, it supports healthy heart rate and rhythm.
• Magnesium helps relax skeletal muscle.
• It supports the dilation of blood vessels which maintains healthy blood pressure and optimal blood flow.
• It supports healthy blood sugar by enhancing insulin sensitivity.
• Magnesium is a cofactor for multiple enzymes involved in cellular energy production.
Thorne’s Magnesium CitriMate Benefits:
• An easy-to-take-on-the-go capsule.
• A combination of magnesium citrate and magnesium malate, both well absorbed forms of magnesium that the body uses to produce cellular energy.
• Citrate has the added benefit of working with magnesium to support healthy kidneys.
• Malate pairs well with magnesium to provide benefits for individuals with fatigue, and muscle tenderness.
Directions: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Additional Warning: Gas, bloating, or diarrhoea may occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and resolves when the amount is reduced.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.