Lack of sleep, being stuck at a desk, too many late nights, over exposure to the sun, and an unbalanced diet can affect your body at the cellular level, leading to depletion of NAD+ and the symptoms of early ageing. The Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) in Thorne’s NiaCel 200 helps your body defend against these stressors by boosting the body’s production of NAD+.
NAD+ – nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide – is a coenzyme found in every cell. As a key coenzyme, NAD+ plays an integral role in multiple body functions, including DNA repair, cellular repair, energy production in the mitochondria, up regulating the sirtuin proteins, gene expression, and cellular communication. Not only do the daily stresses of life contribute to the depletion of NAD+, the body’s natural level of NAD+ begins to significantly decline with age. A decreased level of NAD+ can begin to slow down vital body functions, resulting in many of the adverse symptoms of ageing and age related conditions.
Adding Thorne’s NiaCel 200 to your daily supplement regimen is a simple way to promote cellular health and boost NAD+ – thus optimising and maintaining the normal functioning of your cells.
Benefits of Thorne’s NiaCel 200:
Although nothing can truly stop the process of ageing, NiaCel 200’s ability to increase the body’s level of NAD+ and to increase methylation is an excellent way to support healthy ageing.
- NiaCel 200 supports healthy cellular repair
- NiaCel 200 promotes cellular energy production in the mitochondria
- NiaCel 200 enhances cellular metabolism
- The betaine in NiaCel 200 promotes optimal methylation
- NiaCel 200 boosts NAD+ production
- NiaCel 200 supports normal circadian rhythm function
Take an inside look at NiaCel 200’s two premier healthy-aging ingredients:
Nicotinamide Riboside Hydrogen Malate (NR):
As a direct precursor to NAD+, NR efficiently stimulates the production of NAD+, which:
- Promotes multiple aspects of healthy ageing
- Supports cellular repair processes
- Protects against DNA damage and oxidative stress
- Supports exercise efficiency, helping to support health and fitness goals
- Helps maintain an optimal state of health
- Supports the number and health of the mitochondria in cells, benefiting mitochondrial metabolism
- Up regulates the activity of the sirtuin proteins – which supports numerous functions associated with healthy ageing and cellular metabolism
To achieve NR’s optimal benefit, it is important to support the process of methylation. Betaine is a premiere methyl donor, meaning:
- Betaine (also called trimethylglycine), is a superior nutrient for donating its methyl groups – necessary compounds that help produce healthy DNA, neurotransmitters, and cellular energy.
- In female athletes, research indicates that betaine promotes lean body composition by helping reduce body fat without negatively affecting muscle mass.
- Betaine supports the body’s ability to engage in higher volume exercise – increased repetitions and weight load in male athletes and improved high volume work capacity in female athletes.
Directions: Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
|Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine)||42.5mg|
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide|
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.