Thorne’s Omega-3 with CoQ10 contains two of the most vital omega-3 fatty acids from fish – EPA and DHA – combined with Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) for synergistic support and enhanced absorption.
Omega-3 with CoQ10 Benefits:
- Promotes cardiovascular health – supports healthy blood vessel function and blood flow, helps maintain already normal levels of cholesterol and triglycerides
- Enhances cellular energy production
- Helps protect against oxidative stress
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Helps maintain healthy brain function
- Promotes healthy kidney function – supports vascular tissues and blood flow, protects against oxidative stress, and helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response
Omega-3 with CoQ10 features:
- Highest quality, purest fish oil available from sustainably sourced cold-water fish
- Molecular distillation removes contaminants, including PCBs and heavy metals
- CoQ10 with fish oil to benefit absorption
Directions: Take 1 gelcap two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||180mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||450mg|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Bovine), Purified Water and Glycerin (Vegetable Source) Gel Cap, Mixed Tocopherols|
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Omega-3 w/ CoQ10 are derived from fish.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.