Thorne’s Sleep + details:
Whether you are jet lagged, sleep deprived from overwork, working night shift, or just finding it difficult to fall asleep at night, Sleep + helps you achieve the deep and restorative sleep you need to wake up ready to take on the day
The benefits of Sleep + and your sleep cycle:
- Fall asleep – Supports the natural hormonal activity that initiates sleep
- Stay Asleep – Promotes a relaxed state of deep sleep and helps you stay asleep throughout the night
- Feel Refreshed – Waking up without feeling groggy or without the foggy headed feeling common with other sleep aids
A look intoThorne’s Sleep + ingredients:
Melatonin – the natural sleep hormone
The high quality melatonin in Sleep + supports the natural hormonal messages being sent to your body and mind that initiate sleep and enhance sleep quality. Clinical studies indicate that supplementing with melatonin can:
- Reduce the time before sleep onset
- Support sleep maintenance – the ability to stay asleep
- Enhance deep sleep
L-Theanine – calming effects for body and mind
Sleep + utilises the most highly studied L-theanine on the market. L-Theanine benefits the sleep cycle to:
- Prepare the brain for a night of restful sleep by promoting increased alpha-wave brain patterns, which are most active when the brain is in a relaxed state
- Improve sleep quality
- Enhance sleep efficiency
- Decrease waking times during the night
- A recent clinical study shows that consuming 200 mg of L-theanine before bedtime – the amount in one Sleep + disc – reduces the time needed for sleep onset and decreases the need for sleep medications
Chamomile – an ancient botanical for restful sleep
The botanical Matricaria recutita – chamomile has been used for centuries in traditional folk medicine to treat complaints related to sleep and anxious feelings because of its calming properties. Clinical studies show the benefits of chamomile on the sleep cycle include:
- Promoting sleep initiation
- Users reporting significantly better sleep quality after consuming a chamomile preparation
- The active component in chamomile attributed to its relaxing effects is an antioxidant called apigenin, which provides consistent support for feelings of sleepiness and preparing the brain and body for a restful night of sustained sleep
How does the dissolvable disc work?
Sleep + has a delicate, lightly sweetened, blueberry flavor and is safe to use every night. It is delivered in an easy-to-use dissolvable supplement disc. Drop a disc into a favorite hot or cold liquid to create a delicious, safe, and efficacious beverage.
Thorne is committed to a healthier future – which means looking after not just personal health, but also the health of the planet.
- The packaging is plastic-free and made from recycled materials
- The carton material is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative
- These dissolvable discs use one-third of the water and emits 53-percent less greenhouse gases per 226 grams serving compared to the plastic bottles used in functional beverages
Directions: Drop one disc in 125 – 175 mls of preferred beverage, let disc dissolve, then stir well. Drink 30 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by your health professional.
|Other Ingredients: Carboxymethylcellylose Gum, Cellulose Powder, Citric Acid, Flavors, Glycerin (Vegetable Source), Oat Fiber, Pullulan, Purified Water, Quillaja Extract , Spirulina Extract, Stevia Extract, Xylitol|
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy Warning: If pregnant or nursing, do not use this product.
Interactions: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.