Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification. Vitamin C is a vitamin that the body can’t produce, it must be obtained from your diet or by supplementation. Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day. Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and naturally occurring citrus flavonoids. The flavonoids provide greater antioxidant capacity than Vitamin C does alone, thus better scavenging free radicals within the body.
Benefits of Vitamin C with Flavonoids:
- Promotes optimal immune function
- Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health
- Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation. Benefit during wound healing and injury repair
- Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals
- Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification
The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Warning: Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses.