Herbs of Gold Gut Care Benefits:
- Formulated to support healthy gastrointestinal tract function.
- Contains Aloe vera and Licorice to maintain healthy mucous linings in the digestive system.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a demulcent to soothe irritated tissue including mucous membranes in the gastrointestinal tract
- Calendula supports digestive system health, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation.
- L-Glutamine supports intestinal health, its important fuel source for intestinal mucosal cells.
- L-Glutamine and zinc support healthy digestive and immune system function.
- Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) is a probiotic yeast that supports beneficial flora in the digestive system. SB has the ability to survive stomach acid and bile, and has good adherence to intestinal mucosa.
- L-Glutamine and SB are important for secretory immunoglobulin A (IgA), which prevents the attachment of bacteria to mucosal cells.
- Naturally sweetened vanilla flavoured powder.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years – Mix 5g (one level scoop) in 150mL water or juice, once daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Scoop included.
Warning: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Each 5g contains:
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice – deglycyrrhizinated) root ext. equiv. to dry||1.5g|
|Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower ext. equiv. to dry||2g|
|Aloe vera (Aloe vera) inner leaf juice powder equiv. to inner leaf fresh||7.5g|
|Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner stem bark powder||200mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||15mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii)||2.5 billion CFU|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.