Newtown
03 5229 5715

Did you know 90 per cent of our body’s energy comes from oxygen, and the other 10 per cent from food and water? At Confidere & Co, we are committed to providing our clients with a balanced, holistic approach to improving health – starting with mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy at our Geelong wellness centre.

Hyperbaric therapy increases the amount of oxygen in the blood to help improve mind and body for greater overall health and optimum function.

Oxygen imbalances or deficiencies can weaken the immune system, leaving you prone to viruses and diseases. Other symptoms of poor oxygen flow can include fatigue, sluggishness, anger, depression, and even premature ageing.

During oxygen therapy, more oxygen enters your blood and is carried throughout the body. Boosting oxygen to organs, body tissue and the brain to improve general well being and stimulates the body’s healing process. The increased oxygen allows the capability of the white blood cells to kill viruses, bacteria and other microbes that cannot survive in an oxygen enriched environment.

Benefits of oxygen therapy include:

  • improved alertness, concentration and memory
  • improved strength, energy and endurance
  • relieves tension and stress relief
  • blood detoxification
  • improved immune system function and increased ability to fight infection
  • relief from headaches, migraines and hangovers
  • improved heart and lung strength
  • reduced fatigue and improves sleeping patterns
  • faster recovery after physical exertion
  • boosts healing for anti-ageing
  • faster wound healing and slowed ageing process
  • improved metabolism and digestion
  • relieved stiffness and swelling for effective post treatment recovery
  • reduced jet lag symptoms/frequent flying
  • skin rejuvenation.

About the AirPod Hyperbaric Capsule

Our wellness studio is excited to bring the state-of-the-art Airpod mild hyperbaric oxygen capsule to Geelong, making oxygen therapy accessible and affordable for the general public. The AirPod capsule is safe for clients under the age of 18 – we simply require a parent or guardian to sign a consent form prior to the initial session. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.

Stress, injury and fatigue deprive the body of the oxygen it needs to function efficiently. The AirPod hyperbaric capsule does not add more concentrated oxygen to the environment, instead it uses the available oxygen in the atmosphere by increasing absorption into the blood stream by 35 per cent to rejuvenate and repair damaged cells and tissues.  It is the method used to safely increase oxygen throughout the body, assisting with:

  • reducing swelling and inflammation to assist healing and post-treatment recovery
  • recovery from fatigue and injuries
  • relieving stress/anxiety
  • increasing energy levels
  • decreasing lactic acid
  • repairing soft tissue injuries
  • reducing dehydration
  • improving detoxification
  • improving concentration
  • promoting healing – relieving muscle stiffness
  • reducing sleep deprivation and other lifestyle burdens
  • improving metabolic cell function to aid digestion
  • supporting and strengthening the immune system
  • Autoimmune disease, arthritis, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, rheumatoid arthritis
  • Brain injury, memory loss, stroke
  • Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, and parkinson’s disease
  • ADD/ADHD, autism
  • Cancer.

The premium stainless steel and aluminium AirPod capsule is at the cutting-edge of technology,  providing a user friendly experience and packed with features, including self-controlled operation, multiple pressure and speed options,  built-in ear clearing and a communication system.

Clients lie down in the AirPod and are welcome to use phones, tablets and other electronic devices during their oxygen therapy session or just relax and breath in the benefits.

Oxygen therapy treatments are available in 60-minute sessions at our Geelong wellness studio. We also offer combination hyperbaric therapy and infrared sauna passes.

Take a look at our hyperbaric oxygen therapy price list and please contact us for more information. Alternatively, clients can book their hyperbaric therapy session directly through the link above,  or purchase a gift voucher.

Please note that Confidere & Co recommends you consult with your physician if you are unsure before using the AirPod.

Confidere & Co also provides complimentary tea and coffee after your AirPod chamber session.

Oxygen Therapy Frequently Asked QuestionsConfidere & Co is more than happy to answer all your questions about Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. Our experienced wellness studio staff can help you achieve optimum results for maximum health benefits.Read More