Newtown
03 5229 5715

Did you know 90 per cent of our energy comes from oxygen, and the other 10 per cent from the food we consume? At Confidere & Co, we are committed to providing our clients with a balanced, holistic approach to improving health – starting with hyperbaric oxygen therapy at our Geelong wellness centre.

Hyperbaric therapy increases the amount of oxygen in the blood to help improve mind and body for greater overall health and optimum function.

Oxygen imbalance or deficiency can weaken the immune system, leaving you prone to viruses and diseases. Other symptoms of poor oxygen flow can include sluggishness, anger, depression, fatigue and even premature ageing.

During oxygen therapy, more oxygen enters your blood and is carried throughout the body. Boosting oxygen to organs, body tissue and the brain improves general function and stimulates healing processes.

Benefits of oxygen therapy include:

  • improved alertness, concentration and memory
  • improved strength, energy and endurance
  • tension and stress relief
  • blood detoxification
  • improved immune system function and increased ability to fight infection
  • relief from headaches, migraines and hangovers
  • improved heart and lung strength
  • reduced fatigue and improved sleeping patterns
  • faster recovery after physical exertion
  • boosts healing for anti-ageing
  • faster wound healing and slowed ageing process
  • improved metabolism and digestion
  • relieved stiffness and swelling for effective post treatment recovery
  • reduced jet lag symptoms.

About the AirPod hyperbaric capsule

Our wellness studio is excited to bring the state-of-the-art Airpod mild hyperbaric capsule to Geelong, making oxygen therapy accessible and affordable for the general public. The AirPod chamber is safe for clients under the age of 18 – we simply require a parent or guardian to sign a consent form prior to the initial session.

Stress, injury and fatigue deprive the body of the oxygen it needs to function. The AirPod hyperbaric capsule uses the available oxygen in the atmosphere to boost blood oxygenisation by 35 per cent and increase penetration, assisting with:

  • reducing swelling and inflammation to assist healing and post-treatment recovery
  • recovery from fatigue and injuries
  • relieving stress
  • increasing energy levels
  • reducing sleep deprivation and other lifestyle burdens often associated with weight loss and overall well-being
  • improving metabolic cell function to aid digestion
  • supporting and strengthening the immune system.

The stainless steel and aluminium AirPod chamber is at the cutting-edge of technology and packed with features, including self-controlled operation, multiple pressure and speed options and built-in ear clearing and communication systems.

Clients can lie down in the AirPod and are welcome to use phones, tablets and other electronic devices during their oxygen therapy session.

Oxygen therapy treatments are available in 30-minute or 60-minute sessions at our Geelong wellness studio. We also offer combination hyperbaric therapy and infrared sauna passes.

Take a look at our hyperbaric oxygen therapy price list and please contact us for more information. Alternatively, clients can download the Mindbody app and book their hyperbaric therapy session directly through the app, or purchase a gift card.

Confidere & Co also provides complimentary tea and coffee after your AirPod chamber session.

Oxygen Therapy Frequently Asked QuestionsConfidere & Co is happy to answer all your questions about oxygen therapy. Our experienced wellness studio staff can help you achieve optimum results for maximum health benefits.Read More