The Confidere & Co Organics Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Sponge is 100% Natural vegetable fibres made from the root of the Konjac plant and activated bamboo charcoal.
Konjac is a perennial herb, grown in tropical areas in the Eastern Hemisphere of Japan, China and Korea at high altitudes of 2500 metres.
This sponge gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin, even sensitive skin without irritation. Stimulates microcirculation and skin renewal while balancing the skins pH. Leaving your skin extremely clean, refreshed, naturally moisturises and brightens the skins complexion while leaving your skin silky smooth and incredibly soft.
Bamboo charcoal helps remove toxins, impurities and harmful substances from your skin. Has antibacterial properties to kill bacteria and reduce blemishes and acne. Bamboo charcoal naturally deep cleans and gently exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin without drying the skin. Rejuvenates and restores the skins appearance.
Konjac contains glucomannan which makes the sponge so incredible soft and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin, teens and babies.
Biodegradable and made with NO Preservatives, Colouring and Additives. Vegan and Cruelty Friendly.
Bamboo Charcoal Benefits:
- Contains antibacterial and anti fungal properties.
- Removes toxins, impurities and harmful substances found deep into the skins pores.
- Naturally deep cleans and gently exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells.
- Reduces blemishes and acne.
- Removes dirt and debris from deep inside the skins pores.
- Gently cleanses and exfoliates the skins pores, eliminating blackheads, dirt and oil.
- Removes bacteria from the skin which causes acne and pimples.
- Naturally moisturises your face.
- Brightens the skins complexion and leaves your face feeling silky smooth.
- Balances your skins pH.
- Ideal for people with hypersensitive skin, teenagers and babies.
- Suitable for morning and night use.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Directions for use:
Step 1: Gently soak in warm water for 3 – 5 minutes or until your sponge becomes soft.
Step 2: Squeeze water, gently massage over your face in circular motions. Use on its own or add a natural cleanser for a deeper cleanse.
Step 3: Rinse thoroughly to remove any dirt or product. Squeeze out excess water, DO NOT WRING and hang to dry in a WELL-VENTILATED area after every use. Keep in a cool place.
Replace every 6 – 8 weeks for the cleansing and moisturising purposes.
Sterilise your sponge once a week, place in a microwave safe bowl with water for 90 seconds or add hot water to a bowl.