- Activated B12 Spray contains the active form of vitamin B12, methylcobalamin. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, have to be converted to methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Activated B12 Spray helps support haemoglobin formation, aids healthy red blood cell production and maintains red blood cell and blood health.
- Activated B12 Spray supports nervous system health, cognitive function and brain health.
- Activated B12 Spray assists the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, supports energy production and immune and cardiovascular system health.
- Supplementing with Activated B12 Spray helps prevent dietary vitamin B12 deficiency and maintains vitamin B12 levels within the normal range in the body.
Shake well before use. Adults & children over 12 years – Spray once or twice under the tongue daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Each 0.5mL dose (1 spray) contains:
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||1mg|
|Contains potassium sorbate.
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Contains potassium sorbate. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.