*Thorne has had a price increase January 2022
Thorne’s Collagen Plus features a dream team of skin health ingredients, combining the benefits of collagen and nicotinamide riboside with a supporting cast of plant extracts that have been clinically studied to support beauty from within.
Collagen Plus features collagen peptides, a patented black and red currant polyphenol blend, a white peach extract, and nicotinamide riboside, in a pleasant tasting passion berry flavoured powder.
This unique formula is built to nourish skin, hair and nails, and protect them from environmental stressers. Enjoy more youthful, radiant skin and hair in as soon as four weeks.
The benefits of the ingredients in Thorne’s Collagen Plus:
- Enhances the health of skin, hair, and nails – see a difference in as soon as four weeks
- Collagen promotes the hydration, elasticity, and strengths the skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles and lightens and brightens skin pigment
- Enhances skin texture and reduces coarseness
- Supports skin hydration for dry, rough and scaly skin
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin in younger individuals
- Promotes cellular repair in ageing skin
A deeper look at the active ingredients in Collagen Plus
Collagen is a primary building block of the body’s connective tissues, bones, and ligaments, helping to provide structure, elasticity, and strength. Collagen peptides are rich in the amino acids that help nourish skin, hair, and nails. Thorne’s Collagen Plus contains 13 grams of PeptPure’s, a grassfed, hormone free collagen that contains type I and III collagen, the optimal types of collagen for promoting healthy skin. PeptPure’s unique extraction technique eliminates the use harsh chemicals commonly used in other mainstream collagen products.
Benefits of collagen peptides:
- Enhances the health of skin, hair, and nail health – a difference can be seen in as soon as four weeks
- Promotes the hydration, elasticity, and strength of the skin
- Helps increase muscle mass and supports recovery after exercise
- Helps maintain healthy bone density and joint tissue
As skin ages, it begins to show signs of thinning, pigmentation changes, and a reduction in elasticity. MitoHeal is a patented polyphenol blend of red and black currants that has been clinically studied for its ability to support beauty from within and reduce visible signs of skin ageing. The MitoHeal blend of plant extracts can be traced from farm to table (or bottle). The extraction process utilises a proprietary water extraction process that avoids harsh chemicals.
Benefits of MitoHeal:
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Benefits the skins texture by helping to reduce skin coarseness
- Helps maintain the skins pigment levels as skin ages, helping reduce facial brown spots
- Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails*
One of the most common beauty concerns as skin ages is dry, rough skin that lacks hydration. HydroPeach, derived from Japanese peaches, supplies ceramides – lipid molecules that help maintain the water balance of the skin. Natural ceramides comprise more than half of the outer layers of the skin, but the skin rapidly loses its ceramide content as a person ages. HydroPeach has been clinically studied to increase the skin’s natural production of ceramides.
Benefits of HydroPeach:
- Promotes smooth and vibrant skin
- Supports skin resilience and tone
- Enhances the hydration of dry, rough, scaly skin in as soon as 10 days
- Promotes a protective outer layer of the skin to act as a barrier against UV rays, bacteria, and pollutants
- Enhances the skin’s permeability, allowing more moisture to be absorbed
- Studies indicate improved skin texture can be noticeable in three weeks
Nicotinamide Riboside (NR)
As we age, our production of NAD+, the cornerstone for maintaining optimal cellular repair, begins to decline, which can contribute to visible signs of ageing. As a direct precursor to NAD+, NR efficiently stimulates NAD+ production, which in turn promotes various aspects of healthy ageing, efficient mitochondrial metabolism, and cellular protection and repair. To optimise the benefit from NR, it is important to support the process of methylation. Therefore, betaine (trimethylglycine) a premiere methyl donor, is added, because it supports healthy methylation throughout the body. Betaine also improves metabolism in the mitochondria, which enhances cellular energy production.
Benefits of NR:
- Promotes multiple aspects of healthy aeging
- Supports cellular repair processes
- Protects against DNA damage and oxidative stress
Directions: Mix 1 scoop with at least 200mls of water daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.