BACK IN STOCK 5/12
*Prices have increased due to the current weal Australian Dollar
The mineral magnesium is crucial for the body to function properly, magnesium is involved in more than 600 of the body’s enzymatic reactions. Magnesium deficiency can manifest in many ways, such as inefficient blood sugar metabolism, muscle cramps or soreness, eyelid twitching, fatigue, and poor sleep.
• Magnesium is essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles, and lungs, and to support healthy blood sugar
• Promotes bronchial relaxation
• An essential mineral for electrical activity of the heart, which supports healthy heart rate and rhythm
• Helps relax skeletal muscle
• Promotes the dilation of blood vessels which supports normal blood pressure and enhances blood flow
• Supports insulin sensitivity for healthy blood sugar levels
• Is a cofactor for enzymes involved in cellular energy production
Benefits of Thorne’s Magnesium Bisglycinate:
• Magnesium Bisglycinate is a great tasting powder that can be mixed with water, juice, or with any other powdered supplements.
• The compound magnesium bisglycinate is also called magnesium glycinate, however, because it has two glycine molecules attached, it is more accurately called “bisglycinate” (bis = two). The bisglycinate form has superior absorption because of increased solubility.
• Decreased laxative effect compared to other magnesium formulations.
• Glycine is a neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation and stress reduction in the body making Magnesium Bisglycinate a good choice for pre bedtime supplementation to support restful sleep
Thorne’s Magnesium Bisglycinate is NSF Certified for Sport®
Directions: Mix 1 scoop with 200ml of water one to two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
|Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Monk Fruit|
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Additional Warning: Gas, bloating, or diarrhoea may occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and resolves when the amount is reduced.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.