We are pleased to be able to offer our sauna clients Chromotherapy lighting options.
Colour and light have been used for healing for thousands of years by Ancient Egyptians and the Chinese to help balance energy in the body wherever it is lacking from a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
We all need sun light which is broken down into 7 colours of the spectrum to live. While red is the longest wavelength of the spectrum and violet being the shortest, these colours need to work in harmony of one and other for healing and overall wellbeing.
Chromotherapy or Colour therapy works on various energy points to help balance your body via the full spectrum of visible light, each colour addressing a distinct need.
Chromotherapy sauna benefits include physical, emotional, mental and spiritual healing.
Colours used in Chromotherapy and benefits:
- Red is believed to increase the pulse, raise blood pressure and increase the rate of breathing. Red would be applied to support circulatory and nervous functions.
- Strong pink acts as a cleanser, strengthening veins and arteries.
- Pink activates and eliminates impurities in the blood stream.
- Orange is a mixture of red and yellow. Activates and eliminates localized fat. Assists with asthma and bronchitis
- Strong yellow strengthens the body and activates internal tissues.
- Yellow, the brightest color used in chromotherapy, has been used to purify the skin, help with indigestion, strengthen the nervous system, treat glandular diseases, hepatitis and lymphatic disorders and assist metabolism.
- Green, a color associated with harmony, provides a neutral, positive calming effect.
- Strong green provides anti-infectious, anti-septic and regenerative stimulation.
- Strong blue lubricates joints, helps address stress, nervous tension and infections.
- Blue promotes relaxation and calm. Blue exhibits tranquilizing qualities often used to relieve headaches and migraines, colds, stress, nervous tension, rheumatism, stomach pains, muscle cramps and liver disorders. Blue is thought to have a positive effect on all kinds of pain.
- Indigo is used to address conditions involving the eyes, ears and nose. It has a calming, sedative effect.
- Violet is used to calm the nervous system, soothe organs and relax muscles. Violet has meditative qualities and is often used to treat conditions of the lymphatic system and spleen, as well as urinary disorders and psychosis.
New clients can receive a special Introductory Infrared Sauna offer FOR ONLY $97. Enjoy 3 x 45 minute infrared sauna sessions within 21 days. * The chromotherapy is only in the mPulse Believe sauna.
For my information on the benefits of chromotherapy or infrared sauna please contact us on 03 52295715