Herbs of Gold Children’s Calm Care Benefits:
- Children’s Calm Care is formulated with Chamomile, magnesium and the milk protein Lactium®.
- Chamomile is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to reduce excess nervous energy and relieve irritability in children.
- Chamomile is used in Western herbal medicine to relieve abdominal bloating, flatulence and digestive spasms in children.
- Magnesium supports nervous system health in children.
- Sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol, does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Directions: Children 1-3 years – Chew 1 tablet, twice daily.
Children 4-9 years – Chew 1 tablet, three times a day.
Tablet can be crushed and added to food. Take as directed or by your health professional.
Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
Warnings: Each tablet contains 773mg Xylitol. Products containing Xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Lactium® is derived from cow’s milk. Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) flower extract 30mg|
|derived from dry flower||300mg|
|Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein (Lactium®)||25mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium||15mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Xylitol and thaumatin.|
|Lactium® is derived from cow’s milk.|
Does not contain egg, peanut, soy, tree nuts, gluten or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.