Herbs of Gold Children’s Multi Care Benefits:
- Children’s Multi Care is comprehensive multivitamin that contains B vitamins to support energy production and nervous system health.
- Contains 75 micrograms of iodine to support cognitive function, brain health and thyroid gland health in children.
- Contains vitamin C to maintain healthy immune system function and support the immune system to fight illness. Vitamin C also maintains skin health in children.
- Contains plant-based vitamin D3 to assist healthy bone development and maintain bone health in children. Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Contains antioxidants to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Directions: Children 2-8 years – Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 tablets daily
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Retinol acetate||60 micrograms RE*|
|equiv. vitamin A 200IU|
|Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)||1mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||1mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 1.5mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 820 micrograms|
|Folic acid||100 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||20 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||10mg|
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 10mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (vitamin C) 20mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||1mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 100IU|
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate||8.27mg|
|equiv. natural vitamin E 10IU|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate||17mg|
|equiv. calcium 5mg|
|equiv. phosphorous 3.9mg|
|Ferrous fumarate equiv. iron||1mg|
|Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate||24.2mg|
|equiv. magnesium 5mg|
|equiv. phosphorous 4.3mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||12.5 micrograms|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL PHOSPHOROUS 8.2mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate equiv. manganese||12.5 micrograms|
|Potassium iodide equiv. iodine||75 micrograms|
|Selenomethionine equiv. selenium||10 micrograms|
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc||500 micrograms|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.