*Prices have increased due to the current weak Australian Dollar
N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a sulfur-containing amino acid that facilitates the production of glutathione. NAC is a powerful antioxidant that promotes healthy immune function and helps protect the body from toxic insults and oxidative stress.
- Helps break up mucus, making it easier to clear from congested lungs and sinuses
- Enhances immune function by supporting the production and function of immune cells
- Enhances antioxidant activity to promote a normal inflammatory response in the lungs
- Supports liver and kidney detoxification by aiding the clearance of heavy metals, such as mercury and cadmium
- Protects the liver and kidneys from toxic insults
- Potent antioxidant function helps the body neutralise free radicals and replenish its glutathione stores
Directions: Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
|Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide|
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions/Contraindications: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.