Optimal immune function is an important part of long term wellness, its important to provide support during times of high stress, seasonal changes, and when your not feeling your best.
Your immune system is made up of cells, organs, and tissues that work together to protect your body from outside invaders. White blood cells, including natural killer (NK) cells and interferons all act as your body’s first line of defense. Supporting these vital components of your immune system can go a long way to keeping you healthy.
Thorne’s Phytogen is a unique 4-in-1 botanical formula for optimal immune function.
Astragalus root benefits:
• Promotes healthy immune function, supporting white blood cell function and the production of interferons.
• Promotes the natural production of white blood cells.
• Acts as an adaptogen to counteract the effect that stress has on the body, including the immune system.
Echinacea root benefits:
• Benefits immune function by supporting the normal activity of white blood cells and NK cells, promotes the ability of other cells to respond to outside invaders.
• Promotes healthy and resilient mucus membranes.
Coptis chinesis extract benefits:
• Berberine in Coptis provides broad support for immune function.
• Helps maintain a healthy microbiome.
• Promotes healthy respiratory tract mucus membranes.
Schisandra extract benefits:
• Supports immune function in the respiratory tract.
• Has immune modulating effects.
• Acts as an adaptogen to help mitigate fatigue and promote endurance.
Directions: Take 3 capsules two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy Warning: Do not use this product if you pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive.
Interactions/Contraindications: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.