*Thorne has increased prices effectively 23/01/23
Berberine is a well-researched botanical with a long history of use in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese herbal practices. Thorne’s high quality berberine products contain the most researched form – berberine HCl – alongside the highly absorbable berberine phytosome, thus offering a wide range of health and wellness benefits.
Who can benefit from Berberine?
- Individuals seeking support for metabolic, cardiovascular, and GI health
- Anyone wanting to maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Individuals who want to support healthy cholesterol levels
- Women seeking nutritional support for PCOS-related symptoms
- A person seeking nutritional support for metabolic syndrome
- Individuals who want additional support for maintaining a healthy gut microbiome
Support for metabolic health:
- Supports healthy metabolism in several ways
- Promotes healthy blood sugar metabolism and insulin sensitivity
- Maintains healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Support for weight management:
- Studies have shown that Berberine can be effective in helping maintain a healthy body weight
- Helps decrease abdominal fat and waist:hip ratio
- Supports metabolism of fat in the liver
- Benefits body composition
Support for GI health:
- Supports beneficial bacterial balance in the gut
- Helps to maintain a healthy microbiome
- Benefits diversity of intestinal flora
Nutritional support for women with PCOS:
- Supports healthy metabolism of fats and carbs
- Promotes hormone balance, like insulin and testosterone, that often doesn’t occur optimally in women with PCOS
- Promotes healthy skin
Key Features of Thorne’s Berberine:
- Contains berberine phytosome for enhanced absorption
- Contains the well-studied berberine HCl
- Sourced from non-endangered species
- Grape seed extract in the phytosome matrix protects the GI tract from possible berberine irritation
Directions: Take 1-2 capsules two times daily with food, or as recommended by your health professional.
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule|
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product.
Interactions: Berberine has been shown to decrease the activity of the cytochrome p450 (CYP) enzymes CYP2D6, CYP2C9, and CYP3A4.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.