Infrared heat is the invisible part of the suns spectrum, it’s the warmth we feel from sunlight. Two thirds of our cellular energy is made when your out in the sunlight that contains infrared light. Infrared light has a range of wavelengths – far infrared, mid infrared and near infrared which is the basis of our saunas. By having an infrared sauna session will produce the same infrared energy that comes from the sun without the concern of burning and harmful rays.
Infrared saunas deliver natural heat directly to the body, it has the ability to penetrate human tissue to produce a range of health benefits. We’re pleased to provide two cutting-edge infrared saunas at our Geelong wellness studio, delivering high-quality mind and body benefits.
At Confidere & Co, we use industry-leading Sunlighten mPulse Believe and mPulse Conquer infrared saunas. Both models are full-spectrum infrared saunas that offers 3 wavelengths near, mid and far infrared technology. Featuring an Android-powered touch screen and six pre-set programs for detoxification, cardiovascular, pain relief, relaxation, weight loss and skin health. Relax, read a book, listen to music, meditate, watch Netflix, YouTube or log into Facebook.
The unique 3-in-1 heating system provides:
- Near-infrared heat for cell health, complexion, wound healing, skin purification and tissue growth.
- Mid-infrared heat for weight-loss, inflammation, pain relief, improved circulation, speeds oxygen and increases energy.
- Far-infrared heat for detoxification, blood pressure, cholesterol reduction and relaxation.
Infrared heat works by penetrating deep into joints, muscles and tissues, increasing blood flow and circulation transporting oxygen throughout the body which produces more energy. Regular use of infrared saunas has many effective therapeutic benefits with those suffering from sports injuries, muscle soreness, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and other chronic pain conditions.
Our infrared saunas also features chromothepy lighting options for our clients to enjoy. Colour and light have been used for healing for thousands of years to balance the energy in the body wherever it is lacking from a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. We all need the sun’s light which is broken down into 7 colours of the spectrum to live, these colours being red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet which need to work in harmony of of one and other for healing and overall wellbeing.
With seating for one to three people, enjoy your infrared sauna session alone or bring a friend along. For clients under the age of 18, a parent or guardian is required to sign a consent form prior to the initial appointment.
Tips to get the most out of your infrared sauna session
Infrared saunas use gentle, natural infrared heat to raise your core body temperature by three degrees in a relaxing and comfortable environment. Our range of infrared saunas use patented Solocarbon technology to penetrate body tissue and stimulates detoxification via sweating and boosts overall health and well-being.
Enjoy the feeling of lying under the sun on a warm day, while your body rids itself of toxins, reduces blood pressure and even burns calories.
Our wellness studio staff recommend taking the following steps to make the most of your infrared sauna sessions:
- Have a pre-sauna shower to cleanse your skin and stimulate the sweating process
- Avoid using chemicals or lotions before your sauna, as these can block pores and prevent effective perspiration
- Drink plenty of liquids prior to your sauna, as this helps flush toxins from the body
- Eat a meal before your sauna, preferably something with high-water-content
- Have a cool shower 30 minutes after your sauna to balance your body temperature, remove toxins and close pores
- Rest and eat after your sauna to allow the body to recover and replace lost nutrients and electrolytes
- Take advantage of our post-sauna complimentary tea and coffee.
For best results, Confidere & Co offers 45-minute sauna sessions as well as multi-session infrared sauna passes and combination of sauna and hyperbaric therapy passes.
Please contact us to talk about the benefits of infrared saunas for pain relief, weight loss, natural healing, relaxation and overall health. We also have a range of gift vouchers available online and in-store.
Please note that Confidere & Co recommends you consult with your physician if you are unsure before using an infrared sauna.