Infrared saunas use gentle, natural infrared heat to stimulate a huge range of anti-ageing benefits and boost overall health and well-being. We’re pleased to provide two cutting-edge infrared saunas at our Geelong wellness studio, delivering high-quality mind and body benefits.
At Confidere & Co, we use industry-leading Sunlighten mPulse Believe and mPulse Conquer infrared saunas. Both models are full-spectrum infrared saunas, featuring an Android-powered touch screen and six pre-set programs for detoxification, cardiovascular, pain relief, relaxation, weight loss and skin health.
The unique 3-in-1 heating system provides:
- Far-infrared heat for detoxification, blood pressure, cholesterol reduction and relaxation.
- Mid-infrared heat for weight-loss, pain relief and improved circulation.
- Near-infrared heat for cell health, complexion, wound healing and skin purification.
Infrared heat works by penetrating joints, muscles and tissues, increasing circulation and accelerates oxygen flow. Regular use of infrared saunas has many effective therapeutic benefits with those suffering from sports injuries, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and other chronic pain conditions.
Please note that Confidere & Co recommends you consult with your physician if you are unsure before using an infrared sauna.
With seating for one to three people, enjoy your infrared sauna session alone or bring a friend along. For clients under the age of 18, a parent or guardian is required to sign a consent form prior to the initial appointment.
Tips to get the most out of your infrared sauna session
Infrared saunas deliver natural infrared heat directly to the body, raising core body temperature by three degrees in a relaxing and comfortable environment. The Sunlighten sauna range uses patented Solocarbon technology to penetrate body tissue and stimulate detoxification via sweating.
Enjoy the feeling of lying under the sun on a warm day, while your body rids itself of toxins, reduces blood pressure and even burns calories. Our wellness studio staff recommend taking the following steps to make the most of your infrared sauna sessions:
- have a pre-sauna shower to cleanse your skin and stimulate the sweating process
- avoid using chemicals or lotions before your sauna, as these can block pores and prevent effective perspiration
- drink plenty of liquids prior to your sauna, as this helps flush toxins from the body
- eat a meal before your sauna, preferably something with high-water-content
- have a cool shower 30 minutes after your sauna to balance your body temperature, remove toxins and close pores
- rest and eat after your sauna to allow the body to recover and replace lost nutrients and electrolytes
- take advantage of our post-sauna complimentary tea and coffee.
For best results, Confidere & Co offers 45-minute saunas as well as multi-session infrared sauna passes and combination sauna and hyperbaric therapy passes.
Please contact us to talk to our nutritional consultant about the benefits of infrared saunas for pain relief, weight loss, natural healing, relaxation and overall health. We also have a range of gift cards available online and in-store.
Clients can also download the Mindbody app and book their infrared sauna session directly through the app – you can even book your next appointment, using the Android touch screen while you’re relaxing in the sauna!