*Herbs of Gold has had a price increase effective 1st July 2022
Herbs of Gold Cold & Flu Strike benefits:
- Cold & Flu Strike contains herbs including Echinacea, Vitamin C and Zinc to support immune system health.
- Contains Andrographis to relieve the severity of symptoms of common colds and reduce common cold duration.
- Andrographis relieves the symptoms of sore throats and mild upper respiratory tract infections, including coughs.
- Contains Elderberry, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu, including mild fever.
- Vitamin C and zinc acts as antioxidants, reducing free radicals formed in the body.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet daily one or two times daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
Warnings: Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction, such as anaphylaxis, stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
Each tablet contains:
|Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) herb extract 120mg|
|derived from dry herb||6g|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant extract 66.7mg|
|derived from dry whole plant||1g|
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit juice powder 57.1mg|
|derived from fresh juice||2g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc||10mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.