Herbs of Gold Probiotic 55 Billion benefits include:
- Supports digestive system health by helping restore friendly intestinal flora in the gut.
- Supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health by maintaining beneficial bacteria adherence to intestinal mucosa and assisting the repair of the gut wall lining.
- A digestive carminative that reduces flatulence, and relieves abdominal discomfort and nausea.
- Improves bowel regularity and relieves constipation, also helps to reduce the occurrence of constipation.
- Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines. Probiotic 55 Billion contains probiotics that survive stomach acid and bile to support immune system health.
- Contains dairy-free probiotics sourced from Daniso®, a probiotic specialist trusted worldwide by manufacturers.
- A room-stable and does not require refrigeration.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Ingreditnts: Each capsule contains not less than 55 billion cfu from:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001)||6 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14)||300 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (HOWARU® HN019)||2 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04)||200 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (FloraFIT® Lpc-37)||24.9 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius ssp salivarius (FloraFIT® Ls-33)||300 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (FloraFIT® Lg-36)||200 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (FloraFIT® St-21)||1 billion CFU|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii)||100 million CFU|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.