*Prices have increased due to the current weak Australian Dollar
Turmeric is widely studied for its health-promoting properties. It’s been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, as well as Ayurvedic medicine, for more than 2,000 years. Curcumin is turmeric’s most active component and provides numerous health benefits, including support for joint function and mobility, liver and gut health, cardiovascular function. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant.
Because curcumin supports a healthy inflammatory response it is beneficial for anyone experiencing the bodily discomforts of life. Curcumin can provide relief for overused muscles and joints. In addition, maintaining a healthy inflammatory response is essential to healthy joints, muscles, brain, eyes, and blood lipids.
Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome, as Meriva, is the most clinically-studied curcumin on the market and, as a phytosome complex it provides superior absorption over other curcumin extracts. A human study demonstrated 29-times greater absorption of Meriva than ordinary curcumin.
Curcumin Phytosome Benefits:
Joint Stiffness and Muscle Soreness:
- Reduces joint stiffness
- Promotes flexibility
- Provide relief from minor aches and muscle soreness
- Protects muscles against exercise stress and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- May reduce muscle injury from training or exertion
- Helps protect muscle tissue from the effects of chronological age
Healthy inflammatory response:
- Helps maintain a balanced inflammatory response throughout the body, including in the joints, muscles, GI tract, liver, brain, eyes, and nerves.
- Promotes healthy cholesterol metabolism and up-regulation of liver enzymes
- Supports maintenance of normal blood sugar
Curcumin Phytosome Features:
- The most clinically studied curcumin on the market with 29-times greater absorption than ordinary curcumin
- More than 30 clinical trials using the curcumin phytosome, Meriva
Directions: Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Consult your health professional before using this product If pregnant.
Interactions: Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, not to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.