*Thorne is out of stock with no ETA
Thorne’s Super EPA provides the highest quality, purest fish oil available from sustainably-sourced, cold-water fish. Super EPA contains two vital omega-3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA – important throughout adulthood, as well as during periods of increased brain growth that characterise prenatal and postnatal development.
Benefits of Super EPA:
- Support for a healthy cardiovascular system – supports the health of blood vessels to promote optimal blood flow and helps maintain already normal triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in joints and muscles
- Supports immune function
- Nutritional support for development and maintenance of healthy brain function
- Supports memory and mood
- Promotes healthy skin
- Helpful for weight management by promoting a healthy insulin response
Beneficial for athletes:
- Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy joints and muscles by balancing the post-workout inflammatory response
- Promotes good circulation and blood flow
- Plays a role in down-regulating oxidative stress by supporting production of the body’s own antioxidant enzymes
Features of Super EPA:
- Molecular distillation removes contaminants, including PCBs and heavy metals
- An excellent balance of EPA and DHA – 425 mg EPA and 270 mg DHA per gelcap
Suitable for Youth Athletes
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||270mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||425mg|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Bovine), Purified Water and Glycerin (Vegetable Source) Gel Cap, Mixed Tocopherols|
Directions: Take 1 gelcap two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Super EPA are derived from fish.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.