BACK IN STOCK 5/12
L-glutamine is the most prevalent amino acid in the bloodstream, it’s found in high concentration in the gastrointestinal tract, which is the greatest user of glutamine. Many factors can play a part in the depletion of glutamine, such as food allergies, and various bodily insults like injury, infection, chronic stress, and being malnourished. Intense exercise can also adversely lower the blood level of glutamine and, if intense training is repeated without adequate recovery, then the level can remain low.
What causes glutamine depletion:
- Prolonged exhaustive exercise
- Extended periods of physical stress
- Trauma or infection
- Being malnourished
- Benefits gastrointestinal health
- Improves gut permeability and optimal gut barrier function
- Supports wound healing
- Helps maintain immune health
- Restores plasma glutamine levels depleted after periods of physical stress, such as prolonged exhaustive exercise
- Helps maintain a healthy stomach and intestinal lining
Who can benefit:
- Athletes or individuals who undergo intensive athletic training
- Individuals healing from surgery or injury
- Anyone seeking support for a healthy GI lining and gut permeability
- Individuals with food allergies
- Helps restore plasma glutamine levels depleted after periods of physical stress, such as prolonged exhaustive exercise
Directions: Take 1 capsule three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
|Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Silicon Dioxide|
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interaction: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.