Lysine is a vital building block for protein, its important for collagen formation, which provides structure for healthy skin, bones, and muscles. Lysine also provides support for healing of sores and wounds.
Lysine is an essential amino acid that your body doesn’t produce on its own, which means it must come from your diet or supplementation. Primary dietary sources of lysine are meat, poultry, fish, dairy, tofu, lentils, and beans. However, because many individuals do not get enough lysine through diet alone, supplementation of this essential amino acid is advisable.
Thorne’s L-Lysine uses the purest, most absorbable form of this amino acid – without adding unnecessary additives or preservatives.
Lysine health benefits include:
• Wound healing Lysine is often recommended for supporting the healing of sores and wounds because of its benefits to collagen formation and immune function.
- Some evidence indicates lysine can be beneficial for maintaining healthy gum and lip tissues.
- Promotes immune health – Lysine provides nutritional support to help your body to maintain its natural defences.
- Skin health – This amino acid is known to promote collagen formation, which in turn benefits the health and elasticity of skin.
- Bone Health – Lysine promotes calcium absorption, which is needed to maintain strong bones and teeth.
Directions: Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
|Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide|
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions: There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.