Thorne’s Ovarian Care offers a unique blend of nutrients and botanical extracts for a woman seeking support for menstrual regularity and various aspects of reproductive health by helping to balance hormones, supporting a healthy insulin response, and providing antioxidant support.
To make sure you get what you need, without needing a handful of capsules, Ovarian Care is a mixed-berry flavored powder, providing a sufficient amount of each nutrient needed to achieve the benefits shown in clinical studies.
Ovarian Care Benefits:
- Supports balanced hormones and menstrual cycle regularity
- Provides nutritional support for women with PCOS
- Benefits reproductive health and supports natural fertility
- Promotes a healthy response to assisted reproduction efforts
- Enhances ovarian response and function
- Provides antioxidant support to help maintain healthy oocytes and reduces natural age-related decline in egg quality
- Helps maintain androgen (including testosterone) balance in women
- Promotes healthy, clear skin
- Benefits hair health by maintaining hair where it belongs, and not where it doesn’t
- Helps support weight management and metabolic health by promoting insulin sensitivity
- Supports balanced blood glucose and lipid levels
The active ingredients in Ovarian Care:
Inositol (as myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol)
Insulin is an essential hormone that helps every cell of the body utilise glucose and regulate energy production. Age, genetic factors, lifestyle factors, and physical conditions can cause the body to have a reduced response to insulin, often referred to as insulin resistance. When the body becomes insulin resistant, a cascade of imbalances can follow, including impaired metabolic function, hormone imbalance, and menstrual irregularity. The naturally occurring ratio of 40:1 myo-inositol to D-chiro-inositol in Ovarian Care has been shown in multiple clinical studies to provide numerous health benefits. By enhancing insulin sensitivity, inositol:
- Promotes healthy blood sugar and lipid levels
- Supports balanced hormone levels to promote ovulation and menstrual regularity
- Benefits clear skin and healthy hair growth where you want it, not where you don’t, by promoting balanced levels of androgen hormones
- Offers nutritional support for a woman experiencing the effects of hormone imbalance and PCOS
- Provides support for a balanced mood
Coenzyme Q10 Phytosome
CoQ10 provides nutrient support for the mitochondria in every cell in the body – the organelles that are essential to cellular energy production and function. Ovarian Care provides CoQ10 as a phytosome for enhanced absorption in a powder delivery format. By enhancing mitochondrial function, Coenzyme Q10 Phytosome:
- Benefits cellular energy production
- Provides support against oxidative stress in every cell
- Helps protect ovarian reserve
- Promotes healthy oocytes and helps protect against age-related decline in egg quality
- Helps maintain reproductive health and natural fertility
- Supports assisted reproduction efforts by enhancing ovarian response and embryo quality
Folate (as 5-MTHF)
Healthy cellular division, red blood cell formation, and neurological function are dependent on folate. Folate is crucial prior to and in early pregnancy to promote healthy fetal development. Intestinal and liver dysfunction and genetic makeup can make it difficult to obtain a healthy level of folate. The folate in Ovarian Care is provided as methylfolate (or 5-MTHF) for enhanced utilisation in the body, including individuals who have challenged folate metabolism.* Benefits of Folate:
- Supports fertility for women with a genetic polymorphism like MTHFR
- Enhances the fertility benefits of inositol
- Promotes the response to assisted fertility efforts
- Benefits healthy fetal neurological development and healthy birthweight
Polyphenols (from wild blueberry, pomegranate, and green tea extracts)
Polyphenols are naturally occurring compounds found in many fruits and vegetables. Polyphenols promote a healthy inflammatory response and function as potent antioxidants that resist physical stressors to cells. By promoting antioxidant capacity and a healthy insulin response, the wild blueberry, pomegranate, and green tea polyphenols in Ovarian Care provide an ideal complement to the formula.
Directions: Mix 1 scoop with at least 250 mls of water two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
|Coenzyme Q10 Phytosome||150mg|
|Green Tea extract||50mg|
|Wild Blueberry Complex||50mg|
|Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Flavors, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Stevia Extract|
Allergy Warning: This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Pregnancy: If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
Interactions: 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate’s anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Disclaimer: The information on Confidere & Co’s website is not intended to self diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a health care practitioner or doctor if you have any pre-existing medical condition or currently taking medication. Confidere & Co recommends you always read the label, warnings and interactions before use. Follow the directions and only use as directed. If symptoms persist please consult with a health care practitioner.